- Chair(President of Korea)
- Experts Meeting
- Macroeconomic Meeting
- Welfare Economic
- Innovative Economy
- International Economy
- Economic Policy
NEAC is operated with 5 teams (Planning and Management Team, Macro Economy Team, People’s Livelihood Economy Team, Innovation Economy Team, International Economy Team) consisting of civil servants from central government bodies and experts from private organizations/research institutes.
- Council members : President of Korea (Chair), Vice Chair, Ex officio members, Appointed members, Designated members
- Ex officio members (5 members or less) : Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Minister of Employment and Labor, Presidential Chief of Staff, Presidential Policy Chief, Presidential Economic Adviser (ex officio member)
- Appointed members (30 members or less) : Members are selected by the President of Korea from a pool of qualified candidates, based on the expertise and experience required for the development of the national
- Designated members : Members are designated by the President of Korea, among those in the government administration institutions and government-sponsored research centers, when specific expertise is required for distinct agendas.