Plenary Council & Sub Councils
Plenary Council is composed of all members of the NEAC.
Sub Councils are composed of the NEAC members who are nominated by the Chair.
* Experts Meeting is participated by relevant experts to facilitate the Sub Councils.
Sub Council on Macroeconomy
- Mid- and long-term directions of economic development
- Macroeconomic trend and short- and medium-term economic outlook
- Economic risks and current issues in public finance, banking, and foreign exchange
Sub Council on Livelihood Economy
- Basic livelihood for the working and middle classes and job creation
- Fair market order
- Inclusive welfare
Sub Council on Innovative Economy
- Innovate growth issues including innovative start-up ecosystems, industry restructuring and competitiveness, and entrepreneurship
- Challenges and opportunities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on science, technology, ICT, and new growth engines
- Innovation-fostering regulations
Sub Council on International Economy
- Global financial issues, including exchange rate, interest rate, and capital flow
- Trade and commerce issues, including trade protectionism and export diversification
- Strategic economic cooperation
Sub Council on Economic Policy
- People-centered economic policy
- Major economic and policy issues that have a significant impact on the national economy
- Other matters that require a close inter-agency cooperation